- Jeff Burdges, Handan Kılınç Alper, Alistair Stewart, Sergey Vasilyev, Sassafras and Semi-Anonymous Single Leader Election, in submission.
- Jeff Burdges, Oana Ciobotaru, Handan Kılınç Alper, Alistair Stewart, Sergey Vasilyev, Ethical identity, ring VRFs, and zero-knowledge continuations, in submission.
- Jeff Burdges, Oana Ciobotaru, Syed Lavasani, Alistair Stewart, Efficient Aggregatable BLS Signatures with Chaum-Pedersen Proofs, in submission.
- Oana Ciobotaru, Fatemeh Shirazi, Alistair Stewart, Sergey Vasilyev, Accountable Light Client Systems for PoS Blockchains, in submission.
- Handan Kılınç Alper and Alptekin Küpçü, Optimally Efficient Multi-party Fair Exchange and Fair Secure Multi-party Computation, ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security.
- Handan Kılınç Alper and Jeff Burdges, Two-Round Trip Schnorr Multi-signatures via Delinearized Witnesses, CRYPTO 2021
- Handan Kılınç Alper and Alptekin Küpçü, Coin-based Multi-party Fair Exchange, ACNS 2021.
- Samuel Häfner and Alistair Stewart, Blockchains, Front-Running, and Candle Auctions, in submission.
- Jeff Burdges and Luca de Feo, Delay Encryption, Eurocrypt 2021.
- Jeff Burdges, Alfonso Cevallos, Peter Czaban, Rob Habermeier, Syed Hosseini, Fabio Lama, Handan Kılınç Alper, Ximin Luo, Fatemeh Shirazi, Alistair Stewart, Gavin Wood, Overview of Polkadot and its Design Considerations, first version, 29 May 2020.
- Alfonso Cevallos and Alistair Stewart, Validator Election in Nominated Proof-of-Stake, in progress.
- Handan Kılınç Alper, Consensus on Clock in Universally Composable Timing Model, in submission.
- Alistair Stewart and Lefteris Kokoris Kogias, GRANDPA: A finality Gadget, in progress.
- Jeff Burdges, Handan Kılınç Alper, Alistair Stewart, Availability and Validity, Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC), February 2020.
- Jeff Burdges, "Assessing or incentivising correct mixing without authorities", Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC), February 2020.
- Alistair Stewart, "GRANDPA: A Finality Gadget", ACM Computer and Communications Security (CCS), November 2019.
- Syed Hosseini, APK Proofs By Hand and Sage
- Fatemeh Shirazi, Logan Saether, Alistair Stewart, Rob Habermeier, Gavin Wood, Polkadot’s Messaging Scheme
- Alfonso Cevallos, How Nominated Proof-of-Stake will work in Polkadot
- Fatemeh Shirazi, Jeffrey Burdges, Edward Thomson, and Ignasi Albero, Messaging Protocol Workshop Outcomes